Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hi Jude,
Most of my part of the family will be celebrating with you tomorrow, but from Joe and myself, Gordi, Simmo and our kids...have a great day!
It sounds like a big milestone for someone so young at heart. I have some photos that Mum has emailed to me that I will post in time. I have also got one tucked away somewhere, one of you and I before I could walk so I would like to dig it out to post as well.
We know that you are going to celebrate tomorrow pretty much exactly as you would like it with heaps of family and good friends...Illabo style...those of us who have experienced it will know what I mean :)
And after the partying is all over and the hang over is heavy (it will probably last for weeks) you can be sure that a bit of far northern exposure can be a great remedy. Would love to see you up this way.
Love you heaps and have a hoot!!
Take it easy, Kim xx

No comments: